OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

VCRuntime140.dll ad other issues

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 3  [ 30 posts ]
Jump to page 1 2 3 »
pck42
Post subject: VCRuntime140.dll ad other issues
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:06 pm

Hello Dave,
I have moved our conversations to the Forum in the hope that others may have insights into this problem. The attached log shows various issue occurring.
The Runtime dll are installed in my system. I have loaded PF3 and receive clearance delivery, TGS instructions and Tower Departure clearance. However, C/S T does not load hotkeys and after takeoff there is not further FF3 communication. Today i experienced a new issue of a loop of instruction to KSRQ to contact clearance delivery on 118.25. The comm radio is set to 121.9 which is not a valid KSRQ frequency. I now get a constant loop telling me to go to 118.25, the comm radio does change for a second to 118.25 but then reverts to 121.9. Manual tuning does not solve the problem.
All is ok as i can still fly but I really want PF3 to work correctly. BYW i do not load other addons until this issue is solved.
pck42

Attachments
debug_monitor.zip
(19.1 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
debug_monitor.zip
(19.1 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

Profile Quote
Dan77
Post subject: Re: VCRuntime140.dll ad other issues
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:58 pm

PF3's Clearance Delivery frequency for KSRQ is 118.25 but your COM radio keeps changing to 121.9, so you are stuck in a loop. Make sure that the Pilot Assist options in MSFS are turned off because it looks like MSFS may be changing your COM frequency.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
pck42
Posted: Mon May 01, 2023 5:13 pm

Thanks for the reply Dan, I checked the assists and it seemed everything was ok. Anyway that problem disappeared. My main issue still remain the VC Runtimes notice from PF3 and the issue with C/S T not bringing up the appropriate hotkeys and com frequencies for landing. Hope someone can address these issues soon.
pck42

Profile Quote
pck42
Posted: Fri May 05, 2023 9:02 pm

Hello David, unfortunately no one has addressed the Runtime file issue. All the runtime files are installed.
Microsoft. Net Runtime - 6.0.14 (x64)
Microsoft Visual C++2010 x64 Redistributable 10.0.40219
Microsoft Visual C++2015-2022 Redistributable (x86) - 14.34.31938
Microsoft Visual C++2017 Redistributable(x64) - 14.16.27027

The problem remains. PF3 ATC at departure airport, Taxi and clearance
provided and other inflight commands from Departure frequency (Altitude/Squawk code). No Hotkeys/C/S T doesn't work, even when I tune the Arrival airport comm manually. Eventually FS ATC chimes in and tells me to continue on plan unless i ask the for a landing. Then PF3 may interrupt and contradict the landing instructions.

Perhaps a deeper debug file is needed. Please advise.
pck42

Attachments
debug_monitor.zip
(463.54 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Sat May 06, 2023 9:39 am
Site Admin

How very strange you don't have C/S/T configured!

Couple of problems I noticed in the log...

1. You seem to be missing the PF3_Display folder that should be in your main FS folder

2. For some reason PF3 cannot create the InSim windows, which is why your Hotkey window does not show. Could you attach your WX.Log file from the PF3/Logs folder please

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
pointy56
Posted: Sat May 06, 2023 11:32 am

pck42 wrote: *  Mon May 01, 2023 5:13 pm
My main issue still remain the VC Runtimes notice from PF3 ...
Can you confirm that this isn't the problem highlighted here (applies to automatic updates also): http://www.ocs-support.co.uk/forums/vie ... 3bc32be372
If it isn't, please can you provide a screenshot of the actual error message so that we can determine the cause.

Thanks,
Martin

[ img ]

Profile Quote
pck42
Posted: Sat May 06, 2023 5:20 pm

Thanks Dave/Martin for your questions.
First, however. a big shoutout from across the pond. Don't know your feelings about the monarchy but you blokes certainly know how to put on a show!

I answer in the order your suggestions were received.

1. PF3 Display is in a c:\FS_Addons folder that I created for PF3 and other Fs2020 Software that I use. I am not running anything else until this problem is solved. I have PF3 Display as a shortcut on the taskbar. Easy to access when needed and appears as an airplane icon. If I should move it please let me know what folder to put it in (cause I am not sure what you mean by the main FS folder).

2. There is no wx.log in my PF3 logs folder.

3. There is no ".Net Core" File that i can locate in the Progams/Feature file in the Control Panel.
However another runtime file "Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime - 3.1.32(x86)" now appears.

4. There is no error message when I check for updates.

5. Following the supplied link I get the eror message shown in the attached screen shot.

However if you are talking about the error message I receive when loading PF3 that is shown in the second attached file

No apolgy necesary Dave. Lets see where this leads to.
pck42

Attachments
PF3 Error.zip
(28.87 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Downoad Error.zip
(70.27 KiB) Downloaded 96 times

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Sun May 07, 2023 9:58 am
Site Admin

1. PF3 should create a folder in your main FS folder named PF3_Display. Are you running PF3 on the same PC as FS?

2. Do you have a file named WX.exe in your main PF3 folder? Maybe your anti virus is preventing this from running.

Also, are you running PF3 a Admin?

Cheers

Dave March

[ img ]

Profile Quote
pck42
Posted: Sun May 07, 2023 4:43 pm

Dave,
My current path to PF3_Display is "C:\FS_Addons\PF3\PF3_Displayer\pf3_display.exe"
Yes, PF3 and Fs on same pc
There is no folder in m main FS Folder named PF4_Display, only Community and Store.
I am running PF4 as admin.
Yes, wx.exe is located in my main PF3 folder.
pck42

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Mon May 08, 2023 9:08 am
Site Admin

pck42 wrote: *  Sun May 07, 2023 4:43 pm
Dave,
My current path to PF3_Display is "C:\FS_Addons\PF3\PF3_Displayer\pf3_display.exe"
Yes, PF3 and Fs on same pc
There is no folder in m main FS Folder named PF4_Display, only Community and Store.
I am running PF4 as admin.
Yes, wx.exe is located in my main PF3 folder.
pck42
Sorry, I'm not explaining myself very well. I know where the PF3_Display.exe is but what I'm asking is there a PF3_Display folder inside your main FS20 folder? That's not the same place as your community folder and it all depends on where you installed FS. If you're using a shortcut to start FS (ie FSUIPC) that will point to where the main folder is. PF3 complains of the folder not being there so it probably a permission thing that it can't create it.

If you have wx.exe and no wx.log file then something is preventing wx.exe from running and that's why you don't have any insim windows, like the hotkey window

Cheers

Dave March

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 3  [ 30 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page 1 2 3 »
Jump to: