OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Voice Recognition

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
rob_1965
Post subject: Re: Voice Recognition
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:37 pm

Kzw313 wrote: *  Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:23 pm
johnbla wrote: *  Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:37 am
Anyone able to get Voice Attack (voice recognition programme) working with PF3?
yes
Could you please show me how?

Profile Quote
RALF9636
Post subject: Re: Voice Recognition
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:17 pm

Setting up VoiceAttack for use with PF3 ist pretty much straight forward.

Create a profile called "PF3" or whatever you like, create a new command with the phrase you want to use and assign the KeyPress for the respective PF3-hotkey. Repeat for all the phrases you want to use.
Additionally I add a short sound (like a click or a radar noise) to be played, so I know immediately if VoiceAttack picked up my command.
Optionally you can set a push to talk button by assigning a "Recognition Global hotkey" under the "Hotkeys"-options. Choose the same key you use as a PTT in PF3.

Example: Request initial clearance

New Command:
When I say: "ready to copy"
Other/sounds/play a sound: <your .wav-file>
KeyPress/Press and release key/hold down for 0.1 seconds: <your PF3 communication key 0-key>

Now you can hold the PTT and say for example: "Kennedy Tower Delta 1495 with information oscar, ready to copy, IFR Atlanta". Make just a short pause before and after "ready to copy" so that VoiceAttack can pick up the command.
You will hear the sound you assigned and VoiceAttack will send the 0-hotkey to PF3.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: