Welcome to our Product Support Forums

random checklist

Post Reply   Page 1 of 2  [ 16 posts ]
Jump to page 1 2 »
Orphee
Post subject: random checklist
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:45 pm

Hello

in the course of does session, it arrive to me at each flight that the check list changes, it passes from the “before takeoff check” to “parking check”, and that each time, is what the problem is known?

I specify that I have a legal version of the software

Bonjour

en cours de session, il m'arrive à chaque vol que la check list change, elle passe du "before takeoff check" à "parking check", et celà à chaque fois, est ce que le problème est connu?

Je précise que j'ai une version légale du logiciel

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Post subject: Re: random checklist
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:17 pm

hello,
no known problems with FDC.
Are all your boxes checked with the selected aircraft for checks ie: Prestart to Take-off.
Can you give us a bit more info with the problem,what were you doing prior,did you hit any keys by mistake,any error messages,screenshots of the problem if you can,op system you are using XP,Vista,windows 7 etc,

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Orphee
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:35 pm

Hello,

the problem always arrives at the same place, in the “before takeoff check” to pass from the annone of the strobes to the TCAS radar, and in “after landing check” to pass from the landing light to the strobe light

this problem is recent, I did not have it front, I do not have any error message, that arrives each time at same item quoted above (I will check the places tomorrow).

My system turns under FSX with vista32

Bonjour,

le problème arrive toujours au même endroit, dans la "before takeoff check" pour passer de l'annone des strobes au TCAS radar, et dans "after landing check" pour passer des landing light au strobe light

ce problème est récent, je ne l'avait pas avant, je n'ai aucun message d'erreur, celui arrive à chaque fois aux même item cité ci dessus (je vérifierai demain les endroits).

Mon système tourne sous FSX avec vista32

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi,
when you say recent,was it working fine until a short time ago,have you altered your system in any way,added an update etc,

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Orphee
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:14 pm

the only recent modification was the activation of the sounds cabin and to use files

la seule modification récente a été l'activation des sons cabine et user files

Profile Quote
Orphee
Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 pm

the problem comes at :

Pres tart checks at confirm nav light switch

Before takeOff checklist at confirm strobe switch

After landing checklist at confirm strobe switch

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:12 pm

What aircraft are you using and what profile?
If it doesn't like some callouts,you can bypass an incorrect call by pressing CTRL+SPACEBAR(I Think) i have altered mine to something else,so i can remember.
What USER files are talking about!!

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Orphee
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:23 am

I use the 737 PIC, to stop the bug and to return I must make MAJ spacebarre then CTRL space bars, if not, for users files, I use the sounds of FSPASSENGERS, which function correctly, except that for the warning of turbulences

j'utilise le 737 PIC, pour stopper le bug et revenir je doit faire MAJ spacebarre puis CTRL space barre, sinon, pour les users files, j'utilise les sons de FSPASSENGERS, qui fonctionnent correctement, sauf celui pour l'avertissement des turbulences

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:09 am

I asked what aircraft are you using that is causing the problem?

You have lost me here in this part of the sentence "I must make MAJ spacebarre then ctrl spacebars"

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Orphee
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:14 am

I use the 737 PIC of wilco, at the time of the bug, which causes a change of check, I must make MAJ spacebar “to stop” the bug, then to use ctrl spacebar to return to my check, in the event of bug if I make ctrl spacebar directly the bug will still go a check behind and so on

J'utilise le 737 PIC de wilco, lors du bug, qui provoque un changement de check, je doit faire MAJ spacebar pour "stopper" le bug, puis utiliser ctrl spacebar pour revenir à ma check, en cas de bug si je fait directement ctrl spacebar le bug ira encore une check en arrière et ainsi de suite

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 2  [ 16 posts ]
Return to “FDC Support” | Jump to page 1 2 »
Jump to: