OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

FDC 3.11.0 problem with performance files for PSS B757

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
steinbach72
Post subject: FDC 3.11.0 problem with performance files for PSS B757
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Hi,

I try FDC (updated from CD version 3.0 to 3.11.0) with PSS Boeing 757. I have downloaded performance files form flightsim.com and I have following problem. When I set B757 as aircraft and start flight, the takeoff data showed by FDC (in FSUIPC window) does not match the performance data file. I have still V1=VR (in performance file differs), values differs about 5 knots or more for selected TOW. When I compare TOW in FS2004 nad TOW readed by FDC, the values are the same. It seems to me, like FDC does not use selected performance file for B757. I have saved every screen in FDC before connecting to FS.

Any idea please ?

Thanks Jiri Steinbach

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: FDC 3.11.0 problem with performance files for PSS B757
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:32 pm
Site Admin

Are you absolutely sure you're selecting the correct 757. Remember the files you download will appear at the end of the aircraft listing as USER: xxxxxx

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:22 pm

I can absolutely assure you there is nothing wrong with the Performance file as i have used and tested it with both PSS 757 and Capt Sim's 757

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
steinbach72
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi,

I have the same problem, when I select not listed aircraft option and write for example V1 147, VR 151, V2 158, then when I connect to FS2004 FDC show me V1 150, VR 150, V2 157. And the same problem with checklists. When I edit checklist and save it, then use in any profile, I hear still the same checklist without change.
I do this steps: I save every screen inside OPTIONS, then I save this as profile i.e. B757, then load again into FDC, then connect to FS. Is there something incorrect ?

Thanks for help

Jiri

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:22 am

Think i'm getting somewhere now after re-reading your posts.

The "V" numbers are calculated on weight of your aircraft,depending on how many pax,fuel etc is loaded this will differentiate somewhat.

If you are not happy with the values in the file,you can edit them but be very careful otherwise it wont work.

The Performance file will read how heavy your aircraft is and callout the values as per chart/grid,personally i don't use the values from the FSUIPC window only from the Performance file.

If you intend to change any checklists you will need to save as XXXXX and as Dave M said will be prefixed with USER or whatever you name it.

Hope this explains a bit clearer..

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Return to “FDC Support”
Jump to: