OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Two Issues I have with PF3-Logs Attached-MFSF PC

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Nestoche
Post subject: Two Issues I have with PF3-Logs Attached-MFSF PC
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:32 pm

Hi Dave,

Two issue I have. One is during flight and the other is with the "Misc Option" Page.

1) In Misc Option page I had a few flights where I keep getting the QNH hpa calls instead of the inhg calls for the US even though the option is not selected. Anyway, after two or three flights I figured I select it (turn it on the other way but still no go.) Still the controllers keep giving me QNH call for outside of the USA. Note" You might see that the option is select in the attached Logs files because I've been trying it either way but trust me it is not working for me with not selecting it. It used to work fine in the past, but I had to reinstall PF3 due to something corrupting the install of PF3 directory/files and PF3 would not load anymore. Working fine now. Don't know what happened...maybe a bad plan file...I should have sent the error message!

2) Last night I did a flight from KLAX to MMSD and all was ok with the AI controller giving me step downs Alt as required to get close to my destination. However, he was stuck telling me again and again to stay at 24000ft and never went any further for the step downs to lower Alt for the vectors to final. I had to shut PF3 down since I was getting closer and did the approach without PF3. I must have done something wrong here because I never got PF3 to repeat the same lower Alt over and over before.

See attached logs. Hope you can HELP what I'm doing/did wrong here.

Thanks!
Regards

Attachments
Logs.rar
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 39 times

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Two Issues I have with PF3-Logs Attached-MFSF PC
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:17 pm
Site Admin

1. You have 'millibars' set for all areas - check Options #1 then 'Trans Alt & Alt Baro Calls'

2. This issue has already been addressed and will be in the next release which is due by the end of the week. There is an interim version you could try if you wish... please see the following post

viewtopic.php?t=3846

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Nestoche
Post subject: Re: Two Issues I have with PF3-Logs Attached-MFSF PC
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:42 pm

dmarch wrote: *  Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:17 pm
1. You have 'millibars' set for all areas - check Options #1 then 'Trans Alt & Alt Baro Calls'

2. This issue has already been addressed and will be in the next release which is due by the end of the week. There is an interim version you could try if you wish... please see the following post

viewtopic.php?t=3846

Thanks Dave! Much appreciate you looking into this. I kind of figured I had/selected an option wrong.

Thanks again!

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: