OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Not getting climb after SID

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
cteixeira
Post subject: Re: Not getting climb after SID
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:39 am

Hello again, I think I had VCP set to 2. When set it to off, then I got instructions to climb to my flight plan altitude.

Thanks,

Carlos

1pc:WIN11/64, MSFS,PF3,TRacKir5,SPAD Next,FSUIPC 7,GSX
I7-12700KF/2x 16Gb DDR4-3600/ASUS ROG 2070 SUPER OC/GEKOGS105/Alpha Flight Control/Velocity One rudder/SAITEK InstR/Radio Panel/Flight Switch Panel
2pc:WIN10 LNM,remote text program,pf3 display

Profile Quote
Dan77
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:05 am

Dave is looking into this. I've been able to reproduce the problem but it doesn't necessarily occur every time; even when flying the same flight and departure sometimes it happens and sometimes not. Hopefully he'll be able to find the cause.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
cteixeira
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:06 am

Ok, thank you

I7-12700KF/2x 16Gb DDR4-3600/ASUS ROG 2070 SUPER OC/GEKOGS105/Alpha Flight Control/Velocity One rudder/SAITEK InstR/Radio Panel/Flight Switch Panel

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:14 pm
Site Admin

Just to keep you updated, I believe I have found the issue but since we can't recreate it consistently it will be a little difficult to thoroughly test. I'm going to send a copy to Dan to play with for a few days and if there are no other issues I will release it for you to try.

Sorry for taking so long but the nice weather here in the UK means 'The Boss' has given me a list of jobs to do outside and it seems to grow exponentially daily! :shock:

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
cteixeira
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:10 pm

it's been a while I relax in front of my pc, and it will be like that for the next 4 weeks... Thanks for your feedback and looking forward for the next update.

Carlos

Profile Quote
Tigerhawk
Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:32 pm

dmarch wrote: *  Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:14 pm
Just to keep you updated, I believe I have found the issue but since we can't recreate it consistently it will be a little difficult to thoroughly test. I'm going to send a copy to Dan to play with for a few days and if there are no other issues I will release it for you to try.

Sorry for taking so long but the nice weather here in the UK means 'The Boss' has given me a list of jobs to do outside and it seems to grow exponentially daily! :shock:
No worries Dave, it isn't a "game breaker" anyway, more of an inconvenience and there is usually a way around it!

Dave

Profile Quote
Tigerhawk
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:15 pm

I realise this is resurrecting an old thread, but over the past year I have had occasional repeated problems like this, but not too often.
Today however I had a strange one. I was initially cleared to 10000ft, but when I reached 10000ft was told to maintain 7000ft. I ignored this in the hope that I would get a climb but nothing was forthcoming.
Pressing 0 got a "leaving 10000ft for 7000ft"
One trick I have used in the past is to climb a few hundred feet and then this has prompted a climb instruction, but not this time.
Eventually I did H+8 to get a climb, and had to keep using H+ to get any further climbs as none seemed to be forthcoming.
Again, it's not a major problem, more of an annoyance really - the descent was all handled perfectly.

Attachments
Logs (4).zip
(1.86 MiB) Downloaded 46 times

Dave

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: