OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Hotkeys and Windows

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
gilyoder
Post subject: Hotkeys and Windows
Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:47 am

I hate to keep asking for help, but I can't seem to get PF3 to work right for me. I now have version 3.12.0 installed, but once I get in the sim and connect pf3, I start to have lots of problems.

First, I can't seem to get the hotkeys to do anything. I can hear the confirmation beep that a key is recognized, but I can't get the closed caption window to appear, or the hotkeys window.

Also, I'd like to see the ATC history, but I don't know how to get that up either. I think I have all the settings I had with the demo version, but no go.

I hope you have a lot of patience with me; I think I'll enjoy this program if I can ever learn how to make it work.

Attachments
Logs.zip
(73 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Hotkeys and Windows
Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:14 am
Site Admin

Don't worry about asking for help... that's what the forum is for. And remember, the only 'stupid' question is the one you don't ask!

I think you really need to check out section 7.1.25 in the PF3 User Guide as that will describe what a lot of the various options you have available.

I see you have auto tune and auto contact selected and that gets you going after you first connect to FS. I also notice you don't have the PF3 captions window configured to use nor the Hotkey or Information messages windows. Again you will find a description of these in the User Guide section 7.1.25

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
gilyoder
Post subject: Re: Hotkeys and Windows
Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:29 pm

dmarch wrote: *  Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:14 am
Don't worry about asking for help... that's what the forum is for. And remember, the only 'stupid' question is the one you don't ask!

I think you really need to check out section 7.1.25 in the PF3 User Guide as that will describe what a lot of the various options you have available.

I see you have auto tune and auto contact selected and that gets you going after you first connect to FS. I also notice you don't have the PF3 captions window configured to use nor the Hotkey or Information messages windows. Again you will find a description of these in the User Guide section 7.1.25
Thank you. I found some of that after my post, but this helps. I'll go over those sections again to be better informed.

Gil

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: