OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

pf3 atc at its best crashes when I click "connect".

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
jonbird
Post subject: Re: pf3 atc at its best crashes when I click "connect".
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:20 am

Dave,
The revelation that it thinks it is fs2002 got me thinking. So I deleted the fs2000.exe and the fs2002.exe from my FS9 folder.(Don't know why it is there in the first place as the sim runs without it) Then I deleted all my fsuipc modules and logs and key and everything else out of my modules folder. Then I did a fresh install of the same version of fsuipc using Dawson's free user registration and started up fs9. I then got it to log ipc monitor 3308 (U8)=7. Then I started up the sim again and, voila!, was able to connect pf3 to fs9! Hooray! Didn't even have to bother Dawson about it too.
Then I was also able to connect FSGRW to fs9 which I haven't been able to do for years and always wondered why. Now I know thanks to your kind and patient working with me to identify the problem. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!! :D

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: pf3 atc at its best crashes when I click "connect".
Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:46 pm
Site Admin

Wow! Well done and thanks for letting us know.

I still don't understand why it should be happening as I have the FS200.exe and FS2002.exe files in my installation of FS9. But there you go, how strange and fickle these computers are!

Glad you're up and running

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: