OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Clearance altitude assignment

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
Dan77
Post subject: Re: Clearance altitude assignment
Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 4:40 am

The 'Resume own navigation' call at the end of the SID has been removed, so I don't think it is related. I'd be interested to know though if you experience the same issues when you are not flying a SID.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
madhattr15
Posted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:57 am

Yes I do fly without sid I'm sorry you took it out I liked it. After I takeoff I don't get any instructions to turn I have to turn on GPS to get on course I used to like it when atc would turn you to line you up with your courde and then tell you to resume own navigation.

Profile Quote
Dan77
Posted: Sun May 16, 2021 3:48 am

madhattr15 wrote: *  Sun May 16, 2021 12:57 am
After I takeoff I don't get any instructions to turn I have to turn on GPS to get on course I used to like it when atc would turn you to line you up with your courde and then tell you to resume own navigation.
You are flying with the SID function turned on (the logs you have provided show that) which is why you are not getting any vectors after takeoff. On the SID/STAR page at the bottom, make sure the SID box at lower left is unchecked. You should then get vectors to put you on course to your first waypoint.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
madhattr15
Posted: Tue May 18, 2021 11:00 pm

Well sadly I have another problem. I installed the latest updates and tried running a flight I had run successfully before with PF3 and got the following message "there was a problem whilst processioning this flight plan please report this issue on the PF3 support forum" I clicked ok and got this message "Run-time error '9' subscript out of range" I guess I'll have to try a reinstall and see if that works. There is no debug log to attach.

Profile Quote
Dan77
Posted: Tue May 18, 2021 11:18 pm

Close PF3. In your main PF3 folder, right-click on the PF3_Register.exe file and select Run as Administrator. Wait about 30 seconds or so and then start PF3 and try again to load a flight plan.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
madhattr15
Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 5:45 pm

Sorry for the delay in responding but I wanted to try a couple of flights. It looks like everything is back to normal whatever that is. I want to thank you so much for your patience and help and for such a great product. Sorry I was such a pain again thank you so much for your great support.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: