OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

After autoupdater runs, I get an error when loading any flightplan

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Orinks
Post subject: After autoupdater runs, I get an error when loading any flightplan
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:57 pm

I ran the PF3 validator just to make sure everything was in order... I did notice two copies of the setup open and couldn't close one of them when I updated.

In any event, I get a "PF3 is having trouble processing this flightplan" error for every flightplan. After that error I get a "subscript out of range" error.

Here's my logs.

Attachments
Logs.zip
(2.7 MiB) Downloaded 114 times

Profile Quote
Dan77
Post subject: Re: After autoupdater runs, I get an error when loading any flightplan
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:32 pm

For starters try the following: Make sure PF3 is not running. In your main PF3 folder, right-click on PF3_Register.exe and select 'Run as Administrator'. Wait about 15 seconds or so and then start PF3 and try loading a flight plan.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Orinks
Post subject: Re: After autoupdater runs, I get an error when loading any flightplan
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:07 pm

Solved, that worked. Thanks. I haven't used PF3 in a while so I think I have that new Windows update.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: