OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Why do three options appear after I click Connect to FS? When I try to click each option, PF3 will flash back and forth.

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 2  [ 15 posts ]
Jump to page 1 2 »
jiaqiang
Post subject: Why do three options appear after I click Connect to FS? When I try to click each option, PF3 will flash back and forth.
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:51 am

Why do three options appear after I click Connect to FS? When I try to click each option, PF3 will flash back and forth. Is that the problem with fsuipc? My fsuipc is a genuine fsuipc6

Attachments
Logs.rar
(17.9 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
[ attachment ]
QQ图片20210225144009.png (240.75 KiB) Viewed 1832 times
[ attachment ]
QQ图片20210225143857.png (263.03 KiB) Viewed 1832 times

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Why do three options appear after I click Connect to FS? When I try to click each option, PF3 will flash back and fo
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:18 pm
Site Admin

Go to Options #1 then under the Push and Start section (bottom right) just select 'Push & Start feature OFF'

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
jiaqiang
Post subject: Re: Why do three options appear after I click Connect to FS? When I try to click each option, PF3 will flash back and fo
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:08 am

As you said, PF3 still flashes back after the launch and drive functions are turned off, and can't connect with p3dv4. How do I operate before turning on PF3 and after turning on p3dv4 to enter the game and selecting the aircraft? How to connect PF3 and p3dv4? Thank you!

Attachments
[ attachment ]
QQ图片20210226090444.png (452.41 KiB) Viewed 1798 times

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:45 am
Site Admin

Sorry but you need to be more specific as to what your actual problem is. Try explaining what you are doing, step by step, and what message you see (if any)

Cheers

Dave March

[ img ]

Profile Quote
jiaqiang
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:21 pm

I the problem now is that after I open the P3DV4 into the game, choose good aerosoft 330 after the tools, open after loading point after the flight plan PF3 connect to fs, PF3 flash back, then automatically P3DV4 didn't also the reaction in the game, no can control PF3 showed that I use PRO ATC before X, the software is loaded into the flight plan when the game will have 1 bring up a shortcut menu to control, when I watch the shortcuts PF3 0, but I have no any reaction in the game press 0, so consult your, I now how to operate? Q Please tell me how PF3 and P3DV4 work together. Please tell me

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:51 pm
Site Admin

Please ZIP and atach he files from your PF3\Logs folder so I can see what is happening

Cheers

Dave March

[ img ]

Profile Quote
jiaqiang
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:05 am

Logs It has been unzipped and uploaded. Please take a look at my problem. Thank you!

Attachments
Logs.rar
(4.4 KiB) Downloaded 98 times

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:29 pm
Site Admin

Sorry but I can't access your log files as they appear to be corrupted, I think it must be something to do with the Windows Regional settings you are using.

Cheers

Dave March

[ img ]

Profile Quote
jiaqiang
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:41 am

My system area has been changed to English (UK)

Attachments
Logs.rar
(11.08 KiB) Downloaded 99 times

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:18 pm
Site Admin

The log is incomplete unfortunately.

Are you getting any error message at all?

I think the only solution would be to use Teamviewer for me to check your system and see what is happening, although the language may be a barrier as I don't speak Chinese... I may also find it difficult finding my way around Chinese Windows, but I'm willing to give it a try if you want me to?

Cheers

Dave March

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 2  [ 15 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page 1 2 »
Jump to: