OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Cant Conect to FDC!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Post Reply   Page 1 of 3  [ 24 posts ]
Jump to page 1 2 3 »
Samuel
Post subject: Cant Conect to FDC!! PLEASE HELP!!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:20 pm

Hi everyone,
please help me! i cant conect to FDC, i am in the cockpit and have done all the things that it says in the manual, i go to click conect and it said something like " you must be in the cockpit to conect, please click FLY NOW and then conect ". I have tried so many time to conect now and i really want to use FDC, Please help me!! Thanks :!: :!: :!: :D

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Post subject: Re: Cant Conect to FDC!! PLEASE HELP!!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi,
what version of FDC are you running and what version of FSUIPC are you using...

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Samuel
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:45 am

i am running the latest version as i just bought it 3 days ago, i think its version 3.8.3
its for fsx, thanks for helping!!
Sam :D :D

Profile Quote
Andydigital
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:49 am

The version you buy isn't the latest update, please use the accumulative update to be certain you really are up to date.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=391

Then go to the page below and update FSUIPC too.

[url]hhttp://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=74352[/url]

Cheers,
Andy.

Profile Quote
Samuel
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:52 am

I have tried to download both updates, the first one i think worked but a message poped up at the end of the installation say MSVCR71.ddl was missing please reinstall the update.
then for the second update, no luck at all! i went to the site you gave me i clicked on install update FSUIPC 4.616 and it said that this is an Application Extention so i had to open it with web or a installed file. so i clicked open with web, and it just toke me to a windows page with no relevant info on. so then i clicled open with installed file, but i didnt know what installed file to open it with!!! I then clicked on this link that was underneath the FSUIPC 4.616 update: http://www.schiratti.com/dowson but it wanted a registration key which i obiously dont have!
Sorry for all the problems and i am thankful for all the help so far!! i am surprised you can cope with me!
Any suggestions now??
Thanks,
Sam

Profile Quote
Andydigital
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:43 pm

When installing FSUIPC4 from the http://www.schiratti.com/dowson link when it gets to the stage where it asks you if you have a registration key just press cancel or whatever the option is to not enter a registration key, the install will then complete.

As for your error about MSVCR71.dll sorry I cant help there, Dave will have to advise.

Cheers,
Andy.

Profile Quote
Samuel
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:46 pm

ok i will try again and post how the update goes! thanks and talk soon, Sam :D

Profile Quote
Samuel
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:26 pm

ok i did it but it said version 4.6 is already found, so i am guessing that i have already got it.
what should i do now!
Sam

Profile Quote
Andydigital
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:46 pm

OK so we know that FSUIPC is installed and fairly up to date so that shouldn't be an issue now, you can if you wish though update to the very latest interim version by copying the file FSUIPC4.dll from http://fsuipc.simflight.com/beta/FSUIPC4616.zip to the Modules folder which is inside your main FSX folder.

Next download the FDC accumulative update again, but please make sure that any anti-virus software you have is completely disabled before downloading. Before you run the update please make sure you disable UAC if your operating system is Windows Vista or Windows 7.

Cheers,
Andy.

Profile Quote
Samuel
Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:26 am

ok i will do as you say as soon as t=my computer starts working!! You know Windows, unreliable! i got Windows 7 and i will turn the UAC off ect. i will post when my computer gets up and running again, which should be sometime tonight as i got to go somewhere and coming back tonight.
Talk soon,
Sam :D

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 3  [ 24 posts ]
Return to “FDC Support” | Jump to page 1 2 3 »
Jump to: