OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

TGS MSFS and Resume flight

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
woyzeck42
Post subject: TGS MSFS and Resume flight
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:12 pm

Hello,

I cannot get the TGS to work in MSFS even though the settings are setup for the TGS to be active. In addition, in FSX I used to stop PF3 ATC through the task manager so that when I launched a saved FSX flight, I could always resume the flight from where I stopped. This does not seem to work in MSFS. How would i stop PF3 during mid-flight so that I may resume a flight once I launch a saved game in MSFS? I have attached a copy of my log. Thanks. Rich

Attachments
debug_monitor.rar
(411.97 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

Profile Quote
johnhinson
Post subject: Re: TGS MSFS and Resume flight
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:24 am

Hi Rich,

I have no experience of MSFS but I expect the re-start principle is the same as FS2004 & FSX. Just one suggestion to offer - make sure you have "Save Restart data every . . ." set in Options #1, Misc Options. I think by default it is off . . . I myself certainly found that out the hard way. :)

Best regards,

John

My co-pilot is called Sid and he's a real Star!

Profile Quote
pointy56
Post subject: Re: TGS MSFS and Resume flight
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:02 pm

woyzeck42 wrote: *  Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:12 pm
I cannot get the TGS to work in MSFS even though the settings are setup for the TGS to be active.
Hi,
I see that you are still running version 3.16.0 - please can you update to 3.20.0 and try again. http://www.ocs-support.co.uk/forums/vie ... php?t=4223
There have been various issues with TGS reported over the past couple of months, a couple of which were addressed in that release.

Cheers,
Martin

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: