OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

ATIS voice swithes briefly to other voice for wind speed and pressure

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
SkyCamel
Post subject: ATIS voice swithes briefly to other voice for wind speed and pressure
Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:46 pm

During ATIS read-out the voice would briefly jump to another voice, first time for wind speed (KM/H) the second time for pressure (QNH)

Attachments
debug_monitor_LEMD-LEMI.zip
(950.75 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

Profile Quote
pointy56
Post subject: Re: ATIS voice swithes briefly to other voice for wind speed and pressure
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:59 am

I can't see anything obvious in the log - I think that this one will have to wait until Dave is next available.

Cheers,
Martin

Profile Quote
johnhinson
Post subject: Re: ATIS voice swithes briefly to other voice for wind speed and pressure
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:33 pm

I experience this too and I think it has been mentioned before.

If my ancient mind recalls correctly, it is the result of a development Dave provided at the request of users which did not have the correct voices and words available. There is a way of turning it off and reverting to the old system - I'm not sure if I am right here, but you might find that turning off "Use QNH instead of Altimeter for non-US" will avoid this if it is irritating. That is in Options 1, under Misc Options.

For myself, I have got used to it.

John

My co-pilot is called Sid and he's a real Star!

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: