OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

MSFS In-Game Panel - SU10 update

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
pointy56
Post subject: MSFS In-Game Panel - SU10 update
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:43 am

The attached files contain an updated version of the MSFS In-Game panel built using the latest SDK - it has been tested against MSFS 1.27.21.0
And thanks to another PF3 user, goblinrr46 (ju), the icon now displays on the toolbar!

I am supplying 2 versions of the add-on, one is built for Web Display port 7339, the other for port 9000 - the clue is in the filename. The entire contents of the chosen zip file (a directory called 'maximus-ingamepanels-custom') needs to be copied into the MSFS Packages\Community folder as before.
Should you need to use a different port the number can be changed by editing the file CustomPanel.js in the html_ui\InGamePanels\CustomPanel folder. Look for the word 'localhost' (like 'http://localhost:9000' and change the port number (9000 here) to a value to suit your system - it needs to match the value in PF3WebDisplay.ini

I am hoping to customise this add-on to make it more specific to PF3, but that's not top priority at the moment.

Do please come back to me if you have any further issues with this.

Cheers,
Martin
(PF3 Web Display developer)

Attachments
PF3WebD-InGamePanel-9000.zip
Uses port 9000 for PF3 Web Display
(9.31 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
PF3WebD-InGamePanel-7339.zip
Uses port 7339 for PF3 Web Display
(9.32 KiB) Downloaded 127 times

[ img ]

Profile Quote
pointy56
Post subject: Re: MSFS In-Game Panel - SU10 update
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:04 pm

The attached zip file contains an updated version of the in-game panel that now identifies itself as PF3-WEBD in the toolbar.
It is built to use port 7339 and this is the version that will be included in the next cumulative update of PF3.
The entire contents of the chosen zip file (a directory called 'pf3webdisplay') needs to be copied into the MSFS Packages\Community folder.

** If you tried the old SU10 update please delete the directory 'maximus-ingamepanels-custom' from MSFS Packages\Community as it is no longer required **

Should you need to use a different port the number can be changed by editing the file CustomPanel.js in the html_ui\InGamePanels\CustomPanel folder.
Look for the word 'localhost' (like 'http://localhost:7339') and change the port number to a value to suit your system - it needs to match the value in PF3WebDisplay.ini

Do please come back to me if you have any further issues with this.

Cheers,
Martin
(PF3 Web Display developer)

Attachments
msfs-ingame.zip
(12.36 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3 WEB Display Support”
Jump to: