OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Hit My Activation Limit

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Spudwiser
Post subject: Hit My Activation Limit
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:30 am

Hello,

I have been having a hell of a time with TGS on PF3. It has gotten that it will just drop guidance and nothing short of a reinstall will fix it. To make a long story short, I have reinstalled PF3 twice in the last two days. Unfortunately I assumed the way activation worked was it used your hardware key and therefore because I was activating on the same PC repeatedly I assumed that it wouldn't count as a new activation. Apparently I was wrong.

I have sent of an email explaining this but wanted to post here in hopes of a quicker response. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And next time I lose TGS I will just create a new forum thread with the log file instead of trying to reinstall over and over again.

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Hit My Activation Limit
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:39 pm
Site Admin

I've just replied to an activation request, though I have no idea if it was from you, as it didn't mention issues with TGS not your forum user name.

Yes, if you have further TGS issue please raise a problem on the forum and do include the debug log (see the RED message above)

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Spudwiser
Post subject: Re: Hit My Activation Limit
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:42 pm

dmarch wrote: *  Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:39 pm
I've just replied to an activation request, though I have no idea if it was from you, as it didn't mention issues with TGS not your forum user name.

Yes, if you have further TGS issue please raise a problem on the forum and do include the debug log (see the RED message above)

Yea it was me and thank you.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: