OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

AI Traffic PF3 gate assignment

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Ramaprabhu
Post subject: AI Traffic PF3 gate assignment
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:12 am

I have recently got Aerosoft Simple Traffic AI addon to MSFS2020 and PF3 ATC integrates with the add on very well. But when I am guided to the Airport specific gate, inspite of myself using Hotkey S/C/D the AI aircraft parked at the gate is ot cleared for me to proceed?. Any help please?
Thanks

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: AI Traffic PF3 gate assignment
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:34 pm
Site Admin

S/C/D is not used to 'remove' AI traffic it simply toggles if PF3 should detect/interact with it.

PF3 has no control over AI traffic, other than to keep it out of your way whilst taxiing, taking off or landing. With earlier versions of FS there were utilities that you could use to restrict AI traffic using a particular gate by editing the BGL files. I'm not sure if such tools are available for MSFS or even if it's at all possible. FSUIPC does offer a ZAP facility that will remove AI traffic in front of you when you hot an assigned hotkey. Again I'm not sure if that works with MSFS, but certainly worth investigating

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Ramaprabhu
Post subject: Re: AI Traffic PF3 gate assignment
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:59 pm

Thank for your reply. I think I will have to wait for a better AI program for MSFS2020.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: