OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PF3 WEB Display

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Locked   Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
pointy56
Post subject: Re: PF3 WEB Display
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:38 pm

Hi Ash,

You need to have PF3 Display turned on, then you can start Web Display - PF3 needs to be running and connected to FS.
Having done that you can access Web Display from a browser on your Android tablet using a URL similar to this: http://<IP address>:7339/
<IP address> is the IP address of the PF3 PC on your local network and assumes that the default port (7339) is available to use.

Full details are provided in the documentation that is installed with the Web Display program, but do come back if you have any further queries.

Cheers,
Martin

[ img ]

Ashun
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:31 pm

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. Unfortunately, It does not work. I start MSFS, PF3, PF3 displayer. All working perfectly.
I then type my PC's IPv4 address 192......:7339 in chrome web browser of android tablet. I then start PF3 web display program but it doe not link to my android. It tries 5 attempts and then ask for any key to exit.

Anything wrong am I doing?

Best wishes
Ash

Dave March
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:55 pm
Site Admin

I don't think you can have the PF3 Display utility running at the same time as the WEB Display. Martin mentioned to turn the PF3 Display on, that means within PF3 options, he didn't mean you to actually run it

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

pointy56
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:05 pm

Ashun wrote: *  Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:31 pm
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. Unfortunately, It does not work. I start MSFS, PF3, PF3 displayer. All working perfectly.
I then type my PC's IPv4 address 192......:7339 in chrome web browser of android tablet. I then start PF3 web display program but it doe not link to my android. It tries 5 attempts and then ask for any key to exit.
Dave is correct, Web Display is an alternative to PF3 Displayer so cannot be used at the same time (this is noted in the documentation).
Also, you need to start Web Display and confirm that it has connected to PF3 before you can access it from the web browser.

Cheers,
Martin

[ img ]

pointy56
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:02 pm

I have just uploaded the latest version (2.3.1) of PF3 Web Display here: http://www.ocs-support.co.uk/forums/vie ... php?t=4369
The main feature of this release is the capability for Web Display to be auto-started by PF3 - this requires PF3 beta release 3.21.39 or later.

It is expected that this, or a further updated version, will be packaged with the next major PF3 update.

Please advise of any problems in the PF3 Web Display forum.

Martin
(PF3 Web Display developer)

[ img ]

Display: Sort by: Direction:
Locked   Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: