OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Is PF3 destructive to the operation of FSX in some cases?

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Yoshihide Ikeuchi
Post subject: Is PF3 destructive to the operation of FSX in some cases?
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:25 am

These are technical questions for PF3.

1: When PF3 is run (press "Connect to FS" button), the flaps and gears become no functional on FSX (there is no problem with P3D V3.2). What are the possible causes?

2:  According to the ONCOURSE SOFTWARE PF3 ATC tutorial video and manual, I tried a difficult LOWI approach with the default B737(CP mode 3), but I failed every landings because PF3 did not guide the approach properly.
I would appreciate it if you could give me any helpful video showing the LOWI approach procedure with PF3. Also, it is fairly difficult for me to understand the holding pattern. Is there a video that explains it with PF3?

Thank you.

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Post subject: Re: Is PF3 destructive to the operation of FSX in some cases?
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:40 pm

Yoshihide Ikeuchi wrote: *  Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:25 am
These are technical questions for PF3.

1: When PF3 is run (press "Connect to FS" button), the flaps and gears become no functional on FSX (there is no problem with P3D V3.2). What are the possible causes?

2:  According to the ONCOURSE SOFTWARE PF3 ATC tutorial video and manual, I tried a difficult LOWI approach with the default B737(CP mode 3), but I failed every landings because PF3 did not guide the approach properly.
I would appreciate it if you could give me any helpful video showing the LOWI approach procedure with PF3. Also, it is fairly difficult for me to understand the holding pattern. Is there a video that explains it with PF3?

Thank you.
In answer to your post.

1.There are no problems with PF3 and FSX as i.... and many other have used it.
Is PF3 up to date with latest version and have you run any runtimes from this site, check any FAQ's.

2.When you say PF3 did not guide you properly, what exactly happened.....without a log it makes it harder to try and work out what happened, please see above notice in "RED".

As for any video's have you tried "YouTube"...a whole host of info out there to assist you.

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Is PF3 destructive to the operation of FSX in some cases?
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:31 pm
Site Admin

1. No, PF3 does NOT affect gear/flaps in FSX

2. Section 20 provides a lot of info on LOWI approaches

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: