OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

After landing at airport with Tower only

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Bazthehat
Post subject: After landing at airport with Tower only
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:48 pm

Hi,

I'm probably just being daft here, but a few times now I've landed at an airport with just a Tower frequency listed. After landing, Tower asks me to contact the same frequency once cleared of the active. But when I clear the runway, there is no option to contact for guidance on parking or anything. If I press 0, it does nothing.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance. :)

Profile Quote
Dan77
Post subject: Re: After landing at airport with Tower only
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:04 pm

Bazthehat wrote:
After landing, Tower asks me to contact the same frequency once cleared of the active.
After you receive this message, try hotkey 5. At an airport with Tower only, Tower handles Ground functions, including giving taxi instructions when you are departing from an airport without a Ground frequency. Hotkey 5 is used to report clear of runway and request taxi after landing. (This will happen automatically if you are using VCP Mode 2.)

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Bazthehat
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:39 pm

Thanks, I'll give that a try!

Profile Quote
Bazthehat
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:36 pm

Dan77 wrote: *  Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:04 pm

After you receive this message, try hotkey 5. At an airport with Tower only, Tower handles Ground functions, including giving taxi instructions when you are departing from an airport without a Ground frequency. Hotkey 5 is used to report clear of runway and request taxi after landing. (This will happen automatically if you are using VCP Mode 2.)
Just to let others know, this worked perfectly.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: