OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Some suggestions too

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
j-l-p
Post subject: Some suggestions too
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:25 am

Hi Dave,

at first let me say thankyou for your ongoing support, PFE will be better and better. I have two ideas to implement, hope that this would be good suggestions.

It is possible to implement an option to request a short final approach for GA or TurboProb aircrafts? In opposite it would be nice to have the chance to request a 12 miles final for a heavy aircraft like 747 ore MD-11. I often think that the 6 miles final i get often from approach, is a way too short and for a turboprob sometimes too long ;-)

Another idea is the way PFE interacting with the AI-Aircrafts in the departure and the approach phase of the flight. Is it possible for PFE to scan the activity of AI in the vicinity of the airport? My suggestion is, if there is much traffic arround, for example, the departure controler give more stepclimbs to reach the cruising altitude. In the opposite way, if there is no traffic, for example at night, you get an open climb without speed restriction.
In the approach phase it would be nice to get a chance for a hold if there is heavy traffic arround or the weather is bad.
Think this would be another great step into reality.

Gero

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Some suggestions too
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:20 pm
Site Admin

Thanks Gero,

I have added your suggestions to my list of things to consider going forward

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: