OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

How does PF3 choose ATC centre?

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
Dan77
Post subject: Re: How does PF3 choose ATC centre?
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:36 pm

martinlest wrote: *  Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:22 pm
What I meant was the window labelled FP Adjustments when you load a flight plan from the main interface. None of the altitude changes in the 'NEW ALT' column are now there - all blank; I had a lot of them - I edit perhaps half of my flight plans in that window. I need to restore the files referred to here (screenshot), but I can't seem to find where those files are.
The adjustments you made when using Original Sectors are not valid when using Extended Sectors. The reason is the number of waypoints in your PF3 flight plan will be completely different, due to the addition of many more XXX waypoints (these are control center boundaries). If you load a FP with Extended Sectors you will see many more XXX waypoints on the FP adjustment page, and you need to redo your flight profile. These changes will not over-write your previous changes and you can still use your previous changes with Original Sectors. In other words there will be two profiles, one for Original Sectors and one for Extended.

So, switch back to Original, make note of the altitude changes, and then you will need to redo the profile with Extended Sectors.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
martinlest
Post subject: Re: How does PF3 choose ATC centre?
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:46 pm

OK, understood. Thanks Dan.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: