Where do I get this tuturial? No such PDF in my help file
Tim

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: PFE-ProFlight_Tuturial.pdf
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:44 pm
Site Admin

Tim,

I'm really sorry to have to concede and admit total defeat, but I simply am unable to offer you further assistance. You seem to enjoy asking incomplete or nonsensical questions, not giving me enough detail to answer you correctly. That in turn means several follow up posts are required simply to ascertain what it is your asking and why, so either I'm not very good at understanding you or you're not very good at explaining yourself.

You have initiated no less than 80 posts since January 8th (this year)... that's just 30 days !!! You also sent me 50+ emails since January 17th (this year) and I've answered all but one of those, so I think I've done my bit and tried my hardest.

You are obviously not enjoying PFE and whilst my publisher would not accept a return I would be more than happy to send you a cheque (or Paypal payment) for the cost of your purchase. If you wish to accept this offer please email me once more with your address and purchase price paid.

If you decide you want to persevere then you are of course welcome to continue posting here and hopefully other users will be able to help. Unfortunately I will not.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
tmond
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:00 am

"DAVE"
PAGE 104 IN THE MANUAL STATES THAT IN THE HELP FOLDER THERE IS TUTURIAL NAMED "PFE-PROFLIGHT_TUTURIAL.PDF" AS MY TOPIC DISCRIPTION SAYS.
WHAT PART OF MY QUESTION DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
I WILL NOT ASK/NOR WANT A REFUND.IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HELP ME ANYMORE.FINE.
I'M THROUGH WITH KISSING ASS. I AM TAKING THIS SITUATION TO THE OWNER/PRESIDENT OF ONCOURSE
YES............I ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS TO MAKE SURE I'M DOING THINGS RIGHT.IS THAT NOT WHAT A FORUM IS FOR?
READ PAGE 104 ITEM #3

Profile Quote
Andydigital
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:35 am

Quote:
I AM TAKING THIS SITUATION TO THE OWNER/PRESIDENT OF ONCOURSE
Dave is the owner, programmer, president and all other things for Oncourse Software, so you really have nowhere else to go. I suggest you take up the offer of a refund an go else where as nobody will want to help you with your attitude and lack of understanding.

The tutorial now starts on page 121 of the manual, the section speaking of a full manual is an oversight I believe and should have been removed from the manual.

Cheers,
Andy.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: