OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Repeatedly transferred between channels.

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
Dan77
Post subject: Re: Repeatedly transferred between channels.
Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:37 am

knocks wrote: *  Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:17 am
I’m simply just interested if such areas are being added over time or if the program is considered feature complete.
The Control Center Mappings screen shows the control centers for which voice files are available. I do not think there are currently plans to add to the list, but never say never.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
knocks
Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:11 am

That's great thank you.

Profile Quote
ThomasAH
Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:56 am

knocks wrote: *  Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:17 am
I don’t understand the confusion. You only have to look at the control canter mappings to see many of the world’s largest and busiest FIR’s are omitted from PF3 such as Cairo, Mumbai, Tokyo, Bangkok, Nairobi, Dakar, Brisbane and Melbourne to name a few.
Ah, I can explain the confusion:
I thought you were talking about wrong control center boundaries, but you were talking about missing control center names.
The current set of names is still the old one from PFE/PF2000 days, so many are missing or have new names. Though there is already one voice file where someone recorded the new "Langen Radar" instead of "Düsseldorf Radar" ;-)

But as Dan said, there are currently no plans to record new names that we know of, but only Dave will know for sure.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: