OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PF3 is the best I have ever used.

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
bobsk8
Post subject: PF3 is the best I have ever used.
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:28 pm

I have been simming since 1986 and have used just about every ATC system there is for flight simming. Being a pilot in real life I am really particular on the ATC I use because I want it to resemble the experience I am used to in real life flying. I got PF3 last week, and so far have about 15 flights using it. It is superb in my opinion. It greatly adds to the immersion in flying P3D, and the vectoring is fantastic. Every approach I do with Pf3, is spot on. And the flexibility that the program gives one is something that I have never experienced in a sim ATC. Kudos to the developer. :)

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: PF3 is the best I have ever used.
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:40 pm
Site Admin

Thank you very much for your kind words Bobsk8. It is very much appreciated when someone takes the time to give positive feedback. :)

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
turboblower
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:24 am

bobsk8 wrote:
I have been simming since 1986 and have used just about every ATC system there is for flight simming. Being a pilot in real life I am really particular on the ATC I use because I want it to resemble the experience I am used to in real life flying. I got PF3 last week, and so far have about 15 flights using it. It is superb in my opinion. It greatly adds to the immersion in flying P3D, and the vectoring is fantastic. Every approach I do with Pf3, is spot on. And the flexibility that the program gives one is something that I have never experienced in a sim ATC. Kudos to the developer. :)
Glad you came on board with PF3 Bob. Have to agree, the immersion is one of the wonderful things about this ATC addon.

JohnY
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:25 pm

Got to agree with these comments. I'm still stumbling around trying to learn but I'm already convinced that its way superior to any of the others I've tried.

John

Profile Quote
bobsk8
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:41 pm

I was a beta tester for another ATC program, and after trying the demo of PF3, I was so impressed, I immediately purchased it, and it is all I use now.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
KevinJH
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:11 am

bobsk8 wrote:
I was a beta tester for another ATC program, and after trying the demo of PF3, I was so impressed, I immediately purchased it, and it is all I use now.
Now that's a recommendation ;)

All the best, Kevin

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: