OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

ATC calls seemingly held over from previous flights?

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
corkery
Post subject: ATC calls seemingly held over from previous flights?
Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Had an odd one today when I did a two leg journey. On approach to the first airfield, I was being given ATC calls to turn to 275 which I did and then subsequently landed using multicom. I disconnected PF3 from FSX, loaded a different flight plan for the next leg and the reconnected. Shortly after taking off using multicom and before contacting departure, I was getting ATC calls to turn to 275 which, as I was on VFR and this was nowhere near my track, I couldn't follow. It sounded very like the previous flights buffers hadn't been cleared out? Anyway, I had to shut-down PF3 so I could finish the flight without constant nags to turn. Log of partial flight attached.

Attachments
debug_monitor.zip
(80.81 KiB) Downloaded 186 times

Cheers
Tony C

Profile Quote
ThomasAH
Post subject: Re: ATC calls seemingly held over from previous flights?
Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:14 pm

Could be, I must admit I have never tried that.
But I think I have seen some changes options only taking effect after restarting PF3, which might be related.
But as the workaround is easy (restart PF3), maybe PF3 should just offer to exit after disconnect.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: