OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Does PF3 support Aerosoft's CRJ and PMDG's 737

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Locked   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Dave March
Post subject: Does PF3 support Aerosoft's CRJ and PMDG's 737
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:48 am
Site Admin

It certainly does, but you need to install the FSUIPC WASM Module into your Community folder to initiate support.

The attached module should be used in preference to the one installed via the FSUIPC installer. The difference is the attached FSUIPC_WASM.ini file is set to update every second, whereas the FSUIPC installer sets it to update every 6 seconds. Also the 'Layout.json' file is different as it refers to the modified FSUIPC_WASM.ini

Once installed PF3 will have full access to the CRJ/737 Auto Pilots

Please ensure you select the 'Use Folder Names' in your ZIP client when extracting this module into your MSFS Community folder. You should then have a folder named 'fsuipc-lvar-module' containing 3 files and beneath that a sub-folder named 'modules' containing a further 8 files.

Please note: When you first connect PF3 to FS the AP HDG, SPD and ALT will be set to 222, 222 and 2200 respectively, provided you have the FSUIPC WASM module installed correctly. This simply indicates everything is setup as it should be and PF3 can now integrate with the PMDG 737/CRJ AP

Attachments
fsuipc-lvar-module.zip
(353.95 KiB) Downloaded 572 times

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Display: Sort by: Direction:
Locked   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: