OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Taxi Guidance Randomly shuts off

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Spudwiser
Post subject: Taxi Guidance Randomly shuts off
Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:47 pm

Hi all,

So my TGS randomly shuts off. It works fine and I get the instructions but suddenly it just turns off. According to the gauge is isn't active but looking at the options it is. I am trying to depart from CYYZ heading to CYHZ.

Attachments
debug_monitor.zip
(131.8 KiB) Downloaded 41 times

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Taxi Guidance Randomly shuts off
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:34 am
Site Admin

It looks like PF3 is having the problem and thereby shutting down TGS, but I'm not 100% sure about that as the log terminates rather strangely.

Please go to PF3 Options #1 and in the lower left hand corner set the 'debug level' to 4.

Now recreate the flight and as soon as you have the problem please disconnect PF3 from FS, then close PF3. Finally zip ALL the log files from your PF3/Logs folder and attach them to your post, explaining what happened

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Spudwiser
Post subject: Re: Taxi Guidance Randomly shuts off
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:00 pm

dmarch wrote: *  Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:34 am
It looks like PF3 is having the problem and thereby shutting down TGS, but I'm not 100% sure about that as the log terminates rather strangely.

Please go to PF3 Options #1 and in the lower left hand corner set the 'debug level' to 4.

Now recreate the flight and as soon as you have the problem please disconnect PF3 from FS, then close PF3. Finally zip ALL the log files from your PF3/Logs folder and attach them to your post, explaining what happened
Will do but it gets even stranger,

I have done two flights since then and no error but I will switch to Level 4 debugging and try again.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: