OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PF3 v3.15.6 with FS2020. All ATC communication stops after ATC gives me an approach

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Lerxtwood
Post subject: PF3 v3.15.6 with FS2020. All ATC communication stops after ATC gives me an approach
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:03 am

Hello Dave,

I've seen this now on a couple flights so I think there is something to this issue other than my old FSUIPC7 I was previously running (and I have since upgraded).

In my last flight I was flying from KSLC to KLAX just following a simple flight plan with no SIDs / STARs. Once I got close to KLAX I was handed off to Approach. Approach assigned me an approach to the ILS 24L runway "at pilots discretion" and said to report back to Tower when established on final.

Once I was established I waited for the virtual co-pilot to change frequencies but that never happened (I was on co-pilot mode 2). I just left PF3 alone for a little longer but eventually I changed to the tower frequency myself. The hot-key window then changed to the Tower options (so PF3 recognized the frequency change), and then I hit Hotkey #1 to request a landing but nothing happened, and from that point on I lost all communication with ATC and just had to land without clearance.

Once I finished the flight I tried to disconnect PF3 from the simulator but it got stuck saying it was waiting for disconnect to complete... (see attached screenshot). I eventually had to close it using the System close button on the title bar (which did close PF3 finally).
[ attachment ]
hung_on_exit.png (102.32 KiB) Viewed 112839 times
Anyway, whenever you have a sec maybe you can see a pattern in my logs (which I've also attached).

Thanks!

Attachments
PF3_all_logs-3_16_2022.zip
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 551 times

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: