OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

ATC is trying to get me killed!!

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]
Phantom1980
Post subject: ATC is trying to get me killed!!
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Ok i have this problem. when i am taking off or landing the atc gives me grazy instructions, here is little sample. I am asking to clearence to takeoff and i can see that there is another plane landing and it is sure that if i roll to the runway the landing plane will hit me. but still the ATC gives me clearence to takeoff or line up. This happens allso when i am behind some other plane that is taking off before me. atc gives me clearence to takeoff. But off course i cant takeoff becouse that one plane in front of me is taking off before me and the runway is not clear. And sometimes when im landing ATC gives me clear to land but when im on approach i can see that there is other plane on the runway or taxing in to the runway. So i have to call missed approach or land like idiot so that there is big possibility to crash to that other plane. :shock:

I have the latest verion PFE+ windows vista+ FSX

addons what i have is: my traffic 10 +Fspassengers + rex

sorry for my bad english....

Profile Quote
s0436
Post subject: Re: ATC is trying to get me killed!!
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:14 pm

AI Smooth might help?

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:22 pm
Site Admin

Have you rebuilt the PFE database because out-of-sync AFCAD data can cause such problems. Also does this happen at only one airport or have you noticed it at more that one? Are you also sure you have followed ATC instructions exactly i.e. you are at the correct runway, etc.

Next time this happens please send me the debug_monitor.log file from the main PFE\Logs folder with full details about what happened in the email please and I'll take a look

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Phantom1980
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:19 pm

I will try to rebuild the databese. What is that ai smooth thing? Thanx for help anyways.

Profile Quote
Phantom1980
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:56 pm

And yes this happens many airports, not just in one. sorry for double post but i could find "edit" button.

Profile Quote
pasterke
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:27 am

Phantom1980 wrote:
I will try to rebuild the databese. What is that ai smooth thing? Thanx for help anyways.
http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads- ... tails.html

Regards,

patrick

[ img ]
[ img ][ img ]

Profile Quote
Phantom1980
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Ok i got this thing solved..I dont no why but i have to connect PFE two times in FSX. First in main FSX free flight screen whit plane loaded and whit PFE flightplan loaded. Then i hit start FSX flight. After loading nothing is happening i cant see PFE "ATC" screen on the left or anything, even if i press 0 nothing happens. I pause FSX then i jump back to PFE main screen and disconnect PFE and after that i hit "load last flight" and finally "connect FSX" and vola everything is working fine. I was in ENGM in norway and there was lots of landing planes and the ATC told me to wait for other traffic and i got takeoff clearence when the runway was clear and everything was safe. Main thing is that i got this thing back in business again and i can continue my flying. THX for help guys and happy landings. ;)

BTW i did rebuild database

Profile Quote
Andydigital
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Your not supposed to connect PFE until the sim is loaded to the cockpit anyway, I'm not sure where you got the idea you load it at the create flight screen in FS.

Cheers,
Andy.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: