OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Re-Activation

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
fly150
Post subject: Re-Activation
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:35 pm

Hello, I have exceeded the number of times I can re-activate PF3. I have been trying to setup PF3 on my networked laptop and use the remote text but have trouble getting it setup. so I have gone back and forth a couple times with my PC and Laptop. Please reset the activation count for me. Also I may be doing more testing and use up my activation count multiple times. Thank you.

Scott

Profile Quote
Dan77
Post subject: Re: Re-Activation
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:48 pm

Please email your activation code to dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk so Dave can reset it.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave Leesley
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:07 pm

fly150 wrote: *  Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:35 pm
Hello, I have exceeded the number of times I can re-activate PF3. I have been trying to setup PF3 on my networked laptop and use the remote text but have trouble getting it setup. so I have gone back and forth a couple times with my PC and Laptop. Please reset the activation count for me. Also I may be doing more testing and use up my activation count multiple times. Thank you.

Scott
Please e-mail Dave March and explain your intentions and let him sort things out with you.
As you are probably aware, asking to have your key reset time after time may raise a few eyebrows!

Regards Dave
Forum Moderator

[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
fly150
Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:23 pm

Quote:
Please e-mail Dave March and explain your intentions and let him sort things out with you.
As you are probably aware, asking to have your key reset time after time may raise a few eyebrows!
All is sorted, thank you.
As to raising a few eyebrows, I mentioned this because I am trying to net work PF3 on my Laptop to my PC and have been having trouble getting it working. So in my frustrations I de-activate the Laptop so as to re-activate the PC so I can use PF3 for a flight. I only did this maybe 2 or 3 times and my activation was locked. I thought I could install on any of my pc’s or laptop’s but only have one active at a time. So it seems there is a limit to how many times I can de-activate and re-activate. I have no malicious intent. And want to make that clear. I hope this explains the reasoning behind this. Thank you!

Scott

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: