OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

No ATC after Departure

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
dangerousdave101
Post subject: No ATC after Departure
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:53 pm

Hello, new user. I have recently purchased PF3. All seems to be going well I get taxi / ground and take off instructions however, when I am cleared for take off by ATC I no longer have any further instructions or ATC interaction? I am using MSFS and was departing the default EGJJ. I have the Virtual Co-pilot handling frequencies. Is there something basic I have missed in the setup?

Thanks in advance

Profile Quote
Dan77
Post subject: Re: No ATC after Departure
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:26 pm

We really need to see the debug log from an affected flight to see what is happening. This is the debug_monitor.log file (or the old_debug_monitor.log file, if you have since attempted another flight) located in your PF3\Logs folder. Note the yellow banner at the top of the forum. The file must be zipped to be attached to your post.

If you are flying with SIDs active, you will not get vectors after takeoff, but you should be handed to Departure. We need to see the log to find out if anything else is going on.

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
dangerousdave101
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:02 pm

Thanks for the quick response. I am currently trying a flight on X Plane 11 to see if there is any difference - at present it is working well and I get asked to contact departure as expected. I will try MSFS again and attach the log as requested if the problem persists.

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:18 am
Site Admin

One thing to check in MSFS is if you have any Assistance options set that might be changing your radio tuning... I.e auto changing to MSFS departure and therefore putting you on the wrong frequency as far as PF3 is concerned

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
cmg344
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:46 pm

Hi,

Just a suggestion, do you have completely disabled the MSFS ATC?

Kind regards,

Carlos

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: