OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Trans Oceanic problem with reloaded flight + some other...P3Dv5.1

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
drumsart
Post subject: Trans Oceanic problem with reloaded flight + some other...P3Dv5.1
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:00 am

Hi,

PF3 P3Dv5.1hf

During a PHNL KSFO flight I defined oceanic space. Because of the duration of the flight I did it in several steps (saving and reloading).

After having reloaded the flight I could note 4 remarks:

1-The PF3 Display is not up to date with the flight points. For example it shows me in Last Point the flight point "a" while I am still at a distance of 300nm from "a".

2-The oceanic control report points do not work anymore. At the exit point PF3 takes over normally and the flight ends without any problem.

3-During the approach my co-pilot did not automatically switch to the tower frequency. As I realized this I made the change and contacted the tower with the key "2".

4-I noticed that the Closed Caption window doesn't close no matter how much delay I put in the "Close window at Trx end" option.

Points 3 and 4 are not linked with the reloading of the flight. They are independent.

Thank you,
Richard.

Attachments
Logs.rar
(705.37 KiB) Downloaded 110 times

Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU Oc @ 4.5GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10Pro64|P3Dv5|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Trans Oceanic problem with reloaded flight + some other...P3Dv5.1
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:13 am
Site Admin

Thank you for your comments... I will investigate but it may take a while

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: