OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

A common theme with the new release

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
vololiberista
Post subject: A common theme with the new release
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:23 pm

which is............ PFE ATC taking Tea breaks!!!
If I follow a flight plan "exactly" and do nothing else all is well. However, if I introduce anything different like requesting different altitudes, or "say again" or "ACARS"(new version) thereafter I am completely abandoned by ATC. It has happened on half a dozen flights so far. It seems the new release has a propensity to forget to step descend from time to time especially if it also has had a a little spanner thrown in the works!
vololiberista

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: A common theme with the new release
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:53 pm
Site Admin

If that happened on your last flight please send me the debug_monitor.log file from the PFE\Logs folder

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Twitchstick
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:56 pm

I had the same problem myself. I just completed a flight from KCLT to MMUN. ATC waited until I was 85nm from MMUN to descend me from FL350 to 4000ft. Thats insane. I had to drop like a bomb to make it. I will also send you my file

Profile Quote
Daveo
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Twitchstick wrote:
I had the same problem myself. I just completed a flight from KCLT to MMUN. ATC waited until I was 85nm from MMUN to descend me from FL350 to 4000ft. Thats insane. I had to drop like a bomb to make it. I will also send you my file
Yea I get alot of late descend instructions also. Not all the time. I've tried with STARS active and not active. Sometimes they forget about me contacting approach and tower. Also sometimes they are lagging behind where I am already clear of the active runway and then I get my landing clearance. I have only 3% hold probablilty but have never recieved any hold instructions. I wind up doing the comms manually. My CP is set at 2.
All in all though when that happens It just makes me think of real ATC in South America :mrgreen:

Dave Opper
ESSB-Stockholm, Sweden
[ img ]
[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: