OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Broke the initial ATC Pushback Sequence

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Mike T
Post subject: Broke the initial ATC Pushback Sequence
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:25 pm

With the new update when comms are handled by the virtual first officer PF3 no longer waits for manually contacting ground when ready to taxi. Instead it goes from CD, then request pushback, and then directly to contacting ground and saying ready to taxi. Before it would contact CD, then request pushback and then wait for you to contact ground manually when you're actually ready to taxi after pushback.

Any way that you can you put it back the way it was?

Thanks!

Mike T.

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Broke the initial ATC Pushback Sequence
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:59 pm
Site Admin

From the Version History doc
Quote:
ADDED a new option to the 'Advanced Options and INI File Tweaks' page under COMs named 'Auto Clearance COMs'. With this option selected, after you've made initial contact with ATC to request clearance, all other radio calls will be performed automatically by your CP, provided of course you have your CP mode set to 2 or 3. With this option OFF you will have to manually press Hotkey #0 to request either 'Push & Start', 'Start' or 'Taxi clearance' when instructed to do so. This option is ON (Auto) by default.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: