OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PF3

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Speedbird1948
Post subject: PF3
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:28 am

Hello,
I have installed the Trial Mode of PF3, unfortunately i cannot get it to work, i fill in the flight plan ect but when in the flight deck i hear other chatter but not for my flight, this will more than likely my fault but do not know how to resolve this issue, i have watched the video provided and followed the instructions, i did install a flight plan from EGLL/EGJJ which was accepted but as i said no luck, i will be purchasing this product but just want to make sure it will work, i have all the PMDG, Quality Wing.A2A, Carenado but my aircraft of choice for now and sometime is the Majestic Q400 i was wondering that this may be the issue, i did get an error message while trying to close but could not send the email, so i joined the forum.

Any help in this matter would be much appreciated.

Regards

Terry
Speedbird1948

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: PF3
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:37 am
Site Admin

Please ZIP all the files in your PF3 ...\Logs folder and attach to this post

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Speedbird1948
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:53 pm

Hello Dave,

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Cheers

Terry

Speedbird1948

Attachments
Logs.rar
(172.63 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
pf3_error_report_20201201_203912.zip
(112 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:28 pm
Site Admin

In your last flight PF3 was waiting for you to click OK on the message that PF3 pauses every 15 minutes

In the flight before that it looked like you closed FS before closing PF3... other than that there didn't appear to be any problem other than you weren't using the correct hotkey(s) when tuned to Ground control. You continually hit Hotkey #1, which is to toggle TGS on/off once you receive taxi instructions. You hit Hotkey #2 a few times and received the message that ACARS ATIS was not available at that time. You also hit Hotkey #3, which is non-active when tuned to Ground.

Please check the hotkey list in the User Guide. You can also run the PF3 Display utility, found in the ...\PF3_Displayer folder which lists all the relevant hotkeys according to which facility you are tuned, although this ideally needs to be run with a seperate monitor or client pc, but at least it will show you which keys to hit even if you have to Alt+Tab to display it.

The one Hotkey you really needed to kick start everything was Hotkey #0, which you never used. I guess after 36 minutes you just stopped FS, hence the error.

Hope that helps but if not please come back and ask whatever you need to get you up and running and we'll do our best to help you along.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Speedbird1948
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:26 pm

Hello Dave,

As i said more likely my fault and it was, i will try again today, thanks for your help.

Cheers

Terry

Profile Quote
Speedbird1948
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:52 am

Hello Dave,

I did my first flight had a couple off issues but nothing that the full download would fix in my opinion, so i bought the product, although i never tried the other product but did watch a lot of YouTube and i liked PF3 overall, now the challenge begins.

Cheers

Terry
Speedbird1948

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: