OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

ini. file

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
Dave March
Post subject: Re: ini. file
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:08 pm
Site Admin

So you haven't even installed PF3 yet then? :shock: How could you say in your OP that it was partially working if you haven't installed it? :o

Why not install it then come back if you still have problems :roll:

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
peter225
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:55 pm

Hi Dave, Your reply was totally uncalled for. PF3 is installed part of the problem was I just did not know where it had installed the main folder too, the only PF3 folder I could find was the one I sent you. I today found it in a different folder nothing to do with PF3 why I do not know and I will not bore you with the detail. I accessed the ini-mce file and altered the Active from 0 to 1 as was advised in a post and now the 1st officer (co-pilot) answers ATC and changes the comms. I have not had chance to test the TGS as yet but that is for another day just glad I have part of it working.

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:40 pm
Site Admin

Well I'm sorry if you felt my reply was uncalled for but you seemed to be leading me on a wild goose chase! Only YOU would know where PF3 was installed because YOU installed it (apparently). You never once said that you didn't know where PF3 was installed because when I asked you to check the Logs folder for the Debug_Monitor.log file and the main PF3 folder for the PF3.INI file you simply stated you couldn't find the files I was asking you to look for. How can you expect help if you don't provide the very basic information required. Had you mentioned not knowing where PF3 was installed I could have told you the default installation path is C:\FS_Addons so look there if you didn't manually specify an install path. :?

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: