Hi, I have been running Pf3 in conjunction with Multi-crew Experience (MCE) for some time but recently have been unable to get TGS to work.
It appears to be related to MCE as on occasion I have got TGS to temporarily work but then experienced unusual responses by MCE. I have checked some other forums with similar experiences, tried suggested options but to no avail. The issue is consistent regardless of which aircraft I fly, e.g. Aerosoft airbus or PMDG 737NGXu. The aircraft and the two programs referred to are up to date.
I am running P3D 4.5 (with HF).
I have attached the logs from a short flight from YMML to YMLT and would be very grateful for your support.