OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Problems PF3 in X-Plane 11 (frequency problems and flight plan import)

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
lennard78
Post subject: Problems PF3 in X-Plane 11 (frequency problems and flight plan import)
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:25 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately I keep running into two problems when starting up PF3 in X-Plane 11.35. First, whichever frequency is needed, it still says that I am not at the required frequency, even though I clearly am. This happens in every aircraft, both stock and add-on (PF3 even indicates the my frequency vs. the required frequency being the same, see attached screenshots in the stock C172).

The second problem is that PF3 accepts SOME flightplans made by PFPX and put into the Prepar3D V3 Files directory (in the correct .pln format), but not all. I cannot see why some are accepted and others are not, even though they are very similar in format (I tried to upload two .pln files to this post but it won't let me upload files in this format).

Any solutions for these two problems are highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Lennard

XP 11.35, Windows 64, I4790K @4.5 ghz, GTX1080TI, Oculus Rift S, 1 TB SSD, 16 GB RAM

Attachments
Logs.zip
Logs
(682.58 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
[ attachment ]
Error message LEBL-LEVC flightplan (.pln) made by PFPX
Screenshot (140).jpg (277.18 KiB) Viewed 3969 times
[ attachment ]
Stock C172 frequency and error message
Screenshot (139).png (2.76 MiB) Viewed 3969 times

Profile Quote
lennard78
Post subject: Re: Problems PF3 in X-Plane 11 (frequency problems and flight plan import)
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:35 am

The flightplan problem is solved - I honestly have no idea why, but since a few weeks it 'suddenly' works again since this morning. I am still stuck though with the frequency problem.

Lennard

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Problems PF3 in X-Plane 11 (frequency problems and flight plan import)
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:25 pm
Site Admin

Well as you probably know we don't support using pf3 with xplane. My guess, and I don't have xplane, is this is something to do with xplane perhaps using a 5 digit frequency code?

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
lennard78
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:04 pm

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply. I was not really aware of that, but in that case I will contact the plugin developer. I also think what you say is correct, about the amount of digits.

Lennard

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: