OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

re-activation errors

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
miraclemax
Post subject: re-activation errors
Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:44 pm

After updating my win10/32 to v1803, I cud not get into PF3; it kept asking for activation; but it has been activated and working fine since I bought it last Dec. Ran out of activations and emailed OnCourse to get more activations.

Got activation from Dave.

Same as abv: wants me to activate and then fails with this error: POC 900980-0-0>C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64<

Could not get into PF3 to de-activate it and it would not let me uninstall--it said I needed a 64 bit OS to uninstall it!! Crazy.. this is a 32 bit system! (I run P3Dv4.2 on another pc)

Went back to win v1703. Still couldn't uninstall.

I then just re-installed over the old install. I entered my code and password. It asked me if I had PF3 install on another PC; I answered NO.

Then It said I used up my activations. Sorry Dave, I will need another activation... will email.

I am trying to get this to work on the same PC as when I bought it; nothing has changed except the Win Update to v1803.

All is done as ADMIN!!!!

rgds,
Walter

Profile Quote
miraclemax
Post subject: Re: re-activation errors
Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:47 pm

Resolved. Went back to win10 1803. Re-installed pf3 but had to get another activation from Dave (thanks, Dave). Only this time I deleted all old files from previous installs of pf3 before I re-installed. SFSG, it works.

Must have been something weird about the first time I updated WIN10 from 1709 to 1803...
rgds to all,
ws

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: re-activation errors
Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 4:54 am
Site Admin

Thank goodness for that. Thank you for letting us know

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: