OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Serial No.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]
nevd123
Post subject: Serial No.
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Bought and downloaded voice set but when I attempt to install ....copying and pasting the serial no. it tells me it is incorrect. the E-mail address is correct as they have sent me the no.!!!!!! What's next!!!!!

Profile Quote
Andydigital
Post subject: Re: Serial No.
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:00 am

Who is they as there are a few places you can buy the Voice pack from? it really should be them you are asking about a key that doesn't work, not Dave as far as I know. You should also make sure that you are not adding a space at the beginning or end of the key by mistake when you paste it, I know I've done it a couple of times with various installers.

Cheers,
Andy.

Profile Quote
nevd123
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:15 am

Andydigital wrote:
Who is they as there are a few places you can buy the Voice pack from? it really should be them you are asking about a key that doesn't work, not Dave as far as I know. You should also make sure that you are not adding a space at the beginning or end of the key by mistake when you paste it, I know I've done it a couple of times with various installers.
Andy...it's not the space problem....supplier was Aerosoft download shop...had no result from them yet...will let you know.
Thanks Nev

Profile Quote
nevd123
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:41 pm

nevd123 wrote:
Andydigital wrote:
Andy...it's not the space problem....supplier was Aerosoft download shop...had no result from them yet...will let you know.
Thanks Nev
My error.........a lower case error in my E-mail address

Profile Quote
Andydigital
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:20 am

Good news, glad you got it sorted.

Cheers,
Andy.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]