OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

request

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
slbenfica18
Post subject: request
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Hello Dave
I was wondering if at all possible to add a an option when one reaches the airport of destination and contacts tower to get clearance to land.
Now let me explain what i mean...and before i just want to say the program is great have been using it for a long time and have to say that i love it. so let me get back to the option...i understand that you can request final at pilots discretion...but that only works if you have not screw up the flight plan...meaning you reached the the point you assigned as a star on your flight plan. however what happens sometimes and no fault of your program is "i screw up for example " not flying the right sid...star....last second change on landing runway.....(again no fault of the program) when when is time to land and i request landing the message "cant do it not on landing mode ...or something along those lines.... instead of having to just land without permission it would be nice if we could just contact tower and get permission to land. On FSX or P3D native ATC you can fly the whole time with out atc and when you get to your destination contact tower and get permission to land . i know it might to be realist and so on...and i get that but it is also unrealistic to land without getting ATC permission .
just a thought

manuel

Profile Quote
ThomasAH
Post subject: Re: request
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:40 am

I would assume that due to PF3's design this would be hard to implement, but there are some options that already exist:
- If the departure already happened (you reached your first waypoint or reached your SID altitude) you can request a direct to any of the waypoints included in your flight plan.
- You can always declare an emergency, ATC will vector you to the nearest airport.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
slbenfica18
Post subject: Re: request
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:15 am

haha...very true ...but like i said if it is ever possible it would be nice

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: