OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Hotkeys failure

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
nevd123
Post subject: Hotkeys failure
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:44 am

After two days of frustration have to admit failure. Can compile etc. get the flight up in Fsx but when I try " initial check in " nothing happens....wher is my mistake please Nevd

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Hotkeys failure
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:35 am
Site Admin

Quote:
After two days of frustration have to admit failure. Can compile etc. get the flight up in Fsx but when I try " initial check in " nothing happens....wher is my mistake please
Firstly you do not have to waste two days trying to get something to work when we offer a support service here which I like to think is pretty fast, efficient and courteous... even though I say so myself. ;-)

Secondly, I have no idea what the problem is and to have the slightest chance of advising you I would need to know what airport you are departing, what facility you are attempting to contact, what frequency you have your COM1 set to and what hotkey you are using? Also is the airport you're using an FS default or third party and if the later, which one? Also are you using FS9 or FSX and which version of PFE?

I could ascertain all of this info plus much more if you would send me the debug_monitor.log file from your ...\PFE\Logs folder to the email address below... and please include reference to this post of the post text itself.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: