OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

FSUIPC page 104 in manual item 3

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
tmond
Post subject: FSUIPC page 104 in manual item 3
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Mine says non-scrolling messages................
Do I check it off anyway?

Profile Quote
Andydigital
Post subject: Re: FSUIPC page 104 in manual item 3
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 pm

I thought you already said disregard this post, that's why I deleted it previously, please make your mind up.

Please download the PDF manual from one of the above sticky posts, everything you need to know is in there including a tutorial.

Here is a link to the post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10

Cheers,
Andy.

Profile Quote
tmond
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:40 am

Geeez.Sorry. My mind is made up. You people are very grouchy people
Page 104 under misc in FSUIPC your manual states select "Scrolling messages to be in white"
My FSUIPC states "non scrolling messages................
Is there a differance? Yes?No? do I check the box or what
I changed my mind about asking about this because I later thot it would make up a big differance
Is everybody in the forum making posts treated the way I am?
Things are/got bad because of Dave & my relationship.I apologized & apologized but to no avail am I liked at all.
Do I have to kiss ass? Will you people plse assign a administrator to me that don't treat me the way you guys are?

Profile Quote
Andydigital
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 am

Until you try to help yourself I'm afraid nobody else is likely to help you either, you are clearly having issues following simple instructions as outlined in the extensive documentation included with PFE, it really can't be put in any simpler terms than it is already. I am a volunteer at this forum who helps Dave run the forum software for him and I make sure its secure and free from spam posts, I just don't have the time to answer 50+ emails and 80+ posts a month from just one person like yourself, so please do read the manual and included tutorial as mentioned above.

If you are not sure about an option write down its name on a piece of paper then change the option and test PFE and see what the change is, if you don't like the change then change it back again, you have it written down on a piece of paper so you should not have forget what it is you have changed. You are not going to do any irreparable damage by changing an option, that's why they are called 'options' and not 'irreversible changes'.

Cheers,
Andy.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: