OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Runway to expect

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
huppel69
Post subject: Runway to expect
Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:07 am

Hi,

I have a question regarding my last flight. I got another runway then expected. I knew because I got the Delta Tango star and I entered the correct name for the runway I was expecting. I am by now means knowledgeable about real life procedures but wouldn't atc in real life not also tell you which runway to expect (I could not tell in the game as atis was mentioning multiple runways)?
Another question on the approach I assume at the end of the star PF3 expects you to be lined up right at the ILS isn't it? In this case I was flying to EDDF where the ILS approach has turns in it, how should I handle this in PF3?

Best, Marcel

Profile Quote
Dan77
Post subject: Re: Runway to expect
Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:21 am

Please zip and post your PF3\Logs folder so we can have a look. The active runway is determined by AI use, and if none, then by wind direction. The logs will help show what happened during the flight. (Files must be zipped to be attached to your post.)

Dan

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: