OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

X-Plane 11 PFEtoXPlane "Plug-In", Can it Work on a Client PC Running PF3-ATC?

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Nestoche
Post subject: X-Plane 11 PFEtoXPlane "Plug-In", Can it Work on a Client PC Running PF3-ATC?
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:16 am

Hello!,

Just a quick question. I currently have PF3-ATC running on a network/Client PC and my main PC/Server running FSX/P3Dv4 and is running excellent so far and like to keep it that way.

I few months ago I purchased X-Plane 11 and I understand that there is a paid "plug-in" for X-Plane 11 called PFETOXPLANE at Simmarket that I can buy and use with PF3-ATC. I'm happy about this!

My Question is: Can I still keep my PF3 install on my current network client PC? Would XPUIPC work (equivalent to FSIUPC)? I know this plug-in is not supported anymore so I'm not sure if it will help.

Or, do I have to un-register PF3 on the client and install it to the main PC (Server) and re-register PF3 again? I would really hate to do this but if I have to so I can use PF3 with X-Plane 11 then I have no choice but to move PF3 back to the main PC.

Thanks in advance!

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: X-Plane 11 PFEtoXPlane "Plug-In", Can it Work on a Client PC Running PF3-ATC?
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:40 am
Site Admin

I have no idea about that plugin but I would very much doubt if it will work over a network. Maybe another XPlane user will pop along later and tell us more.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Nestoche
Post subject: Re: X-Plane 11 PFEtoXPlane "Plug-In", Can it Work on a Client PC Running PF3-ATC?
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:55 pm

dmarch wrote: *  Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:40 am
I have no idea about that plugin but I would very much doubt if it will work over a network. Maybe another XPlane user will pop along later and tell us more.
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. No problem, it's no big deal, I was just curious and wondering if it would work.

I'll ask around and see. There is one user on Youtube (Simulation Channel Deluxe) that uses PF3-ATC with X-Plane 11 and the FS++ PFE to X-Plane plug-in but not on a network PC but I'll ask him anyway if it is possible.

Thanks again Dave. Love the addon and thanks much for the recent updates! it's getting better all the time.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: