OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

"Say Again" Display a no-show

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
miraclemax
Post subject: "Say Again" Display a no-show
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:34 pm

After installing and activating PF3 on a different PC I find that there is no "Say Again" display log window. I have tried different options in the 'ini tweaks' window to no avail; even tried connecting a second monitor to see if the ATC log may have been moved off of the primary monitor.

Also, there are no Frequencies showing in the CTL, DEPT, and DEST 'areas' at the bottom of the PF3 Display; just NONE, zeros and zeros in that order.
;

All this after a clean deactivation, uninstall, reinstall and reactivation as ADMIN with no AV.
log.zip
(887.45 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
Thanks Dave.

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: "Say Again" Display a no-show
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:44 am
Site Admin

Sorry for the ridiculous delay in replying here. I check the forum regularly and sometimes spot a post that requires me to double check something and then forget to go back to it! Senior moments I guess... I reached 70 last month!!!

Anyway, re your ATC 'Say Again' window. It's quite possible it may be hidden off-screen somewhere so the best thing to do would be to reset it. Unfortunately this can only be done via the registry so if you're not keen on messing with the registry you best ignore the rest of this post. If you're okay with doing so it's quite simple. Navigate to

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\PF3 - ATC at its best\frmATC

Then delete the entry LastSavedState

Just delete the complete entry and next time you connect to FS your ATC Say Again window 'should' appear, provided of course you have the two options set 'Display ATC Log' and 'Show Log at Connect'

Please let us know how you get on

With the PF3 Display utility, since you moved to another machine please check that you have a folder in the main FS folder named PF3_Display. If not, that's the problem and it's probably a permission issue that PF3 can't access the FS folder, which of course is essential.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
miraclemax
Post subject: Re: "Say Again" Display a no-show
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:20 pm

Many thanks, Dave! All working now.
Regards,
Walter

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”