OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Define Oceanic Airspace for a selected flight plan option not working

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
claudiofalcao
Post subject: Define Oceanic Airspace for a selected flight plan option not working
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:01 pm

Hi all!
Sorry about my poor English.
I've created a EFHK-KORD flight plan using FSC10. That fp would be my first attempt to cross the Atlantic Ocean using the PF3 ATC.
But, on the main screen, the option "Define Oceanic Airspace for Selected Flight Plan" is not available to inform the ST and EN points. Why?
In the other hand, using another flight plan EFHK-VTSP (most of the time overflying land) that option is availabe. Why?
Best regards.

Cláudio - Brasil

Profile Quote
claudiofalcao
Post subject: Re: Define Oceanic Airspace for a selected flight plan option not working
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:38 pm

The main screen. No option to define Oceanic Procedure to EFHK-KORD flight plan.

Attachments
[ attachment ]
avs_9067.jpg (77.68 KiB) Viewed 2228 times

Profile Quote
claudiofalcao
Post subject: Re: Define Oceanic Airspace for a selected flight plan option not working
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:15 am

Please, let me know if I'm wrong...
Reading some post in the forum, I understood that, if I'm flying in a route into Shanwick - Gander or Gander - Shanwick control, the PF3 will control the Oceanic Procedure automatically. Is not necessary configurate the flight on the "Define Oceanic Airspace for a Selected Flight Plan" window. Is that correct? If so, OK.
My EFHK-KORD route will overfly an NAT route.

Cláudio

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:21 am
Site Admin

Please zip and attach your flight plan

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:45 am
Site Admin

claudiofalcao wrote: *  Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:15 am
Reading some post in the forum, I understood that, if I'm flying in a route into Shanwick - Gander or Gander - Shanwick control, the PF3 will control the Oceanic Procedure automatically. Is not necessary configurate the flight on the "Define Oceanic Airspace for a Selected Flight Plan" window. Is that correct? If so, OK.

Cláudio
Yes you are correct. If Shanwick and Gander are in your flight plan you will not have the option to define it as it has already been detected by PF3 and you will enter Oceanic Procedures automatically at the correct time/location during your flight.

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
claudiofalcao
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:07 pm

dmarch wrote: *  Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:45 am
claudiofalcao wrote: *  Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:15 am

Cláudio
Yes you are correct. If Shanwick and Gander are in your flight plan you will not have the option to define it as it has already been detected by PF3 and you will enter Oceanic Procedures automatically at the correct time/location during your flight.
Hi Dmarch and thank you for your support.
As a newbee using the PF3 ATC, and because of my poor English, I was not understand what was happening.
I will try to fly from Helsinki to Chicago passing through NAT route on this weekend.
Best regards.

Cláudio - Brasil

Profile Quote
claudiofalcao
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:36 pm

Just to report, the Oceanic Procedure worked well in my flight from EFHK to KORD.
Thank you for the support.
Is there any topic to suggest some feature in a future update?
Regards.

Cláudio - Brasil

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: