OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PF3 Displayer issues

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
djnattyd
Post subject: PF3 Displayer issues
Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:04 pm

Hi all,

I seem to be having some issues with the PF3 Displayer and Windows 10 in that I open it and it flashes up for half a second before disappearing. It's still running in the background but clicking the icon on the taskbar does nothing. I also can't exit it by right clicking and closing the program but have to instead kill the process through task manager. I've installed the PF3 displayer runtimes and I've also registered the ocx files using regsvr but still can't run the displayer. I'm also unable to reinstall PF3 as I've lost my install file at some point though I can provide my purchase information if required.

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: PF3 Displayer issues
Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:10 pm
Site Admin

Re the problem with PF3 Display it could be that it is running 'off screen', If you're okay using RegEdit then you could go to the following

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\pf3_display\frmMain

Then double click on the LastSavedState key and delete the data value. Now when you start PF3 Display the screen should be centred on your monitor.

Regarding your lost installer please email me direct and include your activation code and the email address used during your purchase

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
djnattyd
Post subject: Re: PF3 Displayer issues
Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:04 pm

Thanks for the reply, does seem to be that it was running off screen and deleting the registry entry has fixed the issue. I've sent an email regarding the lost installer. Thanks for the help :)

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: