OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

Weird after last update

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
jkdad212
Post subject: Weird after last update
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:03 pm

It's probably just me, but here's what is happening.

The program has worked flawlessly for me for a year now. Hadn't used it in a couple months, but just did and was prompted to update it, which I did.

Now TGS isn't working at all, text or voice. Also, I can barely hear my ATC commands (voice only, text works fine). I've tried turning off radio chatter but I still can barely hear voice commands. I've played around with P3D setting etc.

Again, I'm pretty familiar with the program and this is definitely a new issue for me.

Thanks in advance!

Profile Quote
Dave March
Post subject: Re: Weird after last update
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:27 pm
Site Admin

I'm sure there was nothing in the update to stop TGS working as we would have heard more about it by now. Please attach your latest debug monitor log file from your PF3\Logs folder if your last flight included a taxi segment for which you believe TGS should have been active.

As for not being able to hear ATC that is definitely not something that has changed at all in any update. Have you checked the first item in our FAQ's ?
Quote:
This is possibly Windows thinking that the ATC voices are some sort of telephony. A possible solution is to right-click on the speaker icon in the tray, click on Sounds, select the "Communications" tab and change "When Windows detects communications activity:" from "Reduce the volume ..." to "Do nothing".

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best”
Jump to: